Become a member of the Festival
Sutton Jazz is run entirely by volunteers. The participation of volunteers is essential to the success of the festival. That's why we need you! By becoming a member, you show your passion for Sutton Jazz and you encourage music-loving volunteers who, for the past 20 years, have invested time and effort in ensuring the sustainability of the festival.
Subscribing as a member will automatically add your email to our newsletters. Note that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The cost of the annual membership is $ 20 and you can also make a donation.
Thank you and we look forward to jamming with you!
Become a member of the Board
To become a member of the Board of Directors is to commit to :
- Act as an administrator of the corporation by actively participating in the organization and running of the Festvial;
- Pay the annual membership fee;
- Know, apply and respect the general regulations of the organization in force;
- Actively participate in the organization and smooth running of the Festival;
- Assume the leadership of certain files, if necessary in collaboration with other members of the Board of Directors (e.g.: Treasury, Secretariat, Communications, Requests for financial support, Management of the website, Musical programming, Management of volunteers, and other as needed);
- Provide expertise in the above-mentioned areas to enrich and strengthen the skills of the Board;
- Attend Board meetings (approx. 8 times/year) and the AGM (Annual General Meeting);
- During the Festival, offer time to ensure the smooth running of the concerts (e.g.: management of access to the site, sale of promotional products, management of volunteers, etc.).